Welcome to Thorpe Acre Infant school, where we encourage “Reaching High; Learning and Growing Together.” We are a small but busy, friendly local authority maintained school in Loughborough who have been rated as GOOD in all areas during our last two Ofsted inspections, carried out in February 2012 and January 2017.
We are very proud of our school and our success stems from a relentless drive to put children’s learning experiences at the heart of all we do. We want our children to be excited about coming to school; actively engage in their learning and articulate their views in a polite, respectful and positive way. We have high expectations for all our pupils and our rich and creative curriculum, along with the pastoral support we offer, encourages every child to discover and nurture their special gifts and talents.
Ms Jo Beaumont, Executive Headteacher.
'Reaching high, learning and growing together'
Our School Aims
* To inspire all learners to achieve their potential
* To develop knowledge and understanding of the world through an enjoyable and enriched curriculum
* To ensure all learners feel safe, secure and valued
* To build positive partnerships with parents, carers and the wider community
* To promote physical and emotional health and well being for all